Start your engines folks. We’ve been sandblasting, knocking down walls, building, sanding, painting, sealing, plumbing, electrical-ing (?) for about 3 months now. So what do we have to show for it? An awesome cafe for y’all, if we may say so ourselves.
Here’s what you’re in for, when you stop by our new digs in Brooklyn (Gowanus/South Slope):
-pourover/brew bar (choose between Hario, Clever, Beehouse or French Press)
– our importing operations (hear us b*tch out US Customs, er try to)
– our wholesale operations (now when you run outta beans at your cafe you can come pick up 7 days a week!)
– a massive garden (all hail Spring). Any gardening volunteers out there?
– baked goods from our neighbors at Four & Twenty Blackbirds (finally we convinced them to let us!)
– explore the heck out of your coffee’s supply chain
Friday Jan 26 is the big day. 7:30 am is the big time. Stop by for half priced drinks all day.
Photos to follow on Friday…