OK folks, we’ve got your holiday shopping all figured out. Keep it simple, tasty and single-origin this year. We have two fantastic Coffee Gift Boxes that will solve almost all your holiday needs.
We designed Crop to Cup’s holiday gift line-up around the simple fact that your lucky pal or loved one fits into 1 of 3 worldly categories:
Type 1 Recipient: Already a coffee geek, coffee snob, whatever you want to call it. In other words, she knows her stuff. She’s probably already got her own preferred brew method and coffee setup at home or in the office.
Solution for your Type 1: Get her The Single Origin Sampler Box. The Single-O Box does not push any unneeded coffee equipment on the recipient, since she’s already got her own and she’s quite happy with it. You’re just giving her a classic Crop to Cup Diner Mug and a sensational 3 bag line-up of different farmer-direct, micro-region coffees: Burundi Buhorwa (wow, complex, fruity!), Uganda Sebei (bright, clean, yum!) and Uganda Bugisu (chocolatey sweetness!). With a variety like this she will love exploring how complex and unique East African coffees can be.
Type 2 Recipient: Drinks and enjoys coffee, but needs a little nudge in the right direction.
Solution for your Type 2: Get him The Barista Box. No question! Upon this guy you’re bestowing a beautiful and easy-to-use Beehouse Ceramic dripper, a box of specialty grade Filtropa paper filters that don’t impart a bad paper taste on the coffee, and of course the classic C2C Diner mug. The box then tops it off with two bags of unique single-origin East African coffee (Burundi Bukeye and Uganda Bugisu), meaning you’ll be his favorite for 2013 and beyond. Don’t worry – your pal need not have a minute of barista training behind him, because alongside all this sexy gear comes one of our simple “how-to” Brew Cards, so no matter how clumsy this guy is, he will be serving himself (and you) specialty grade, expertly brewed coffee in no-time. As long as there is hot water around, this guy will be the new coffee guru of his block.
Type 3 Recipient: Refuses to Drink Coffee
Solution for your Type 3: No solution here.
Back to the Gift Boxes…why else are these awesome solutions for your holiday gift giving this year:
– Farmer Cards in every box – meet the farmers who grew your coffee, and even send back the included post card with your feedback direct to the farmers.
– A lot less waste than normal gift boxes/baskets. The gift box itself is also a mailer box, meaning that no extra packaging is required to ship it. It is compact and thus reduces the need for high levels of gift box/basket filler (though our filler is made from 100% recycled paper anyway). Plus, no plastic wrap commonly found on “gift baskets” and no basket you won’t re-use anyway.
– The box and the decorative/protective box filler is 100% recyclable and compostable
– Although we always suggest that folks grind their coffee fresh for best flavor, we can grind the coffee in case your gift recipient does not have a grinder
– If you have a lot of friends, a huge family or many corporate clients to woo, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set you up with a custom order including bulk discounts and shipping discounts.